Whip-up Something Delicious and Quick...with our Easy Banana Recipes
Looking for quick, easy banana recipes? Then you've come to the right place. Here, you’ll discover some of the most delicious banana recipes you can whip-up in a few minutes. These recipes are fuss-free, so there is very little clean up after cooking. And they're also healthy and inexpensive:-).
Being a mother, what I LOVE about these easy banana recipes are they a great, fun and easy way to get your kids involved in the kitchen, alongside with you. And help them develop a happy and healthy food culture at home.
Most of these banana recipes have been passed down from my grandmother (Ama), and others contributed by friends and readers like yourself.
The recipes you find here are an interesting mix of Asian (Ama's influence) and Western favorites which includes banana desserts, quick breads, cakes, muffins, fritters, cookies, chips, pancakes, scones>, energy bars, smoothies, and many more.
In this site, you’ll also find hands-on cooking tips and tools, photos, information and interesting resources I have come across. All the recipes at easy-banana-recipes.com have been tried and tested. The result is a true collection of the best banana recipes, even for the most uncoordinated chef.
So enjoy taking a look and discovering the many delicious, quick and easy banana recipes you'll find here. New recipes are added on a regular basis, so please come back as often as possible. And if you have a favorite banana recipe you would like to share with other banana lovers, please send it to me for a permanent post.
I hope you will enjoy the website and the best banana recipes ever!
READER'S FAVORITE RECIPE:
Easy Banana Bread
Try everyone's favorite, the very simple and outrageously delicious banana bread...
GET YOUR E-RECIPE BOOK NOW: IT'S FREE
25 Ridiculously Easy, Delicious and Good Recipes to Enjoy, Indulge… and Show-off
I am so excited to finally bring you my first ever FREE recipe book. This recipe e-book is a compilation of 25 delicious, tried and tested, easy banana recipes that was created for the most uncoordinated chef in mind, using the simplest ingredients and simplest equipment. I hope this free recipe e-book will inspire you to start your journey into fun and easy cooking for your loved ones. And someday, show-off your culinary skills...:-)
Click HERE to download your FREE pdf copy of my the recipe book
20 Most Popular Recipes With Bananas
- Free Recipe Book
- Get my latest free recipe book with my collection of easy recipes for the most uncoordinated chef : 25 Ridiculously Easy, Delicious and Good Recipes to Enjoy, Indulge… and Show-off
- Easy Banana Bread Recipe - Prepared in 15 Minutes!
- Easy banana bread recipe that is simple to prepare and very "bananalicious"!
- Best Banana Cake Recipe
- Finding for the best banana cake recipe? Here are some of the tastiest variations of banana cake recipes to indulge and enjoy.
- Easy Banana Muffin Recipes
- Easy banana muffin recipes that are so simple and quick to prepare, you’ll never regret trying it.
- Banana Cookie Recipes
- Here's my bevy of fuss-free, delicious banana cookie recipes for any occasion.
- Fuss Free Banana Dessert Recipes for Everyone
- Quick and easy banana dessert recipes for a sweet finish to any meal. Choose from banana tarts, banana pies and banana pudding recipes.
- A Collection Easy Banana Pancakes and Easy Banana Crepes Recipes
- A fine collection of easy banana pancakes recipes and banana crepes recipes for the family
- Easy Banana Scones
- Make a breakfast treat or afternoon tea with these rich, buttery easy banana scones recipe.
- Nutella Banana Bruschetta
- If you have 10 minutes and are looking for a quick, delicious appetizer, then this rich nutella banana bruschetta combination may be what you're looking for.
- Homemade Energy Bar
- This homemade energy bar recipes is very quick and easy to make, and has added bananas and raisins to give that extra flavor and natural sweetness to the bars. Makes a great snack.
- Asian Banana Dessert
- Here is my favorite collection of easy, authentic asian banana dessert recipes.
- Old-Fashioned Banana Fritters Recipe
- Made from mashed bananas and deep-fried, this delicious banana fritters recipe makes a great snack for the family.
- Easy Fruit Salads & Fruit Jellos
- Fruit salads are great alternate to sugary snacks. Not only are they simple to prepare, they are highly nutritious and inexpensive. Here are some quick and easy recipes for a great family snack.
- Banana Beverages
- Simple, awesome and crazy delicious recipes for banana beverages, cocktails and mocktails you can explore and indulge with friends and family, anytime.
- Homemade Banana Teething Biscuits
- Here are my favorite sugar-free and egg-free recipes for homemade banana teething biscuits that are healthy, safe and yummy for baby.
- Yummy, Fun Banana Recipes for Kids To Explore and Enjoy
- Embark your kids on a journey of creative cooking play with these easy, fun banana recipes.
- Homemade Icing, Frosting and Filling Recipes
- Quick and easy homemade icing, frosting and filling recipes are for cakes and cupcakes.
- Fruit Enzymes
- Step by step guide to healthy, do-it-yourself fruit enzymes recipes.
- Holiday Banana Recipes
- Find fun and easy holiday banana recipes here...from Halloween to Christmas and more.
- Quick Bread Problems
- Having problems with your quick bread? Here are some toubleshooting tips to help you overcome common quick bread problems.
- Cooking Questions
- Do you have a recipe or cooking question? Ask your question or find your answer at here.
- Cooking Conversions
- Here are some easy-to-follow cooking conversions and cooking measurements to help you use for any recipes.
- Cooking Store
- Welcome to my online cooking store for cookbooks, kitchen utensils and everything cooking.
- Banana Nutrition
- How does banana nutrition stack up? Here's a guide to banana nutrition, banana health benefits and banana recipes.
- Banana Facts
- 35 fascinating and wonderful banana facts and banana trivia from around the world.
- About Easy Banana Recipes
- About easy banana recipes - and the story of a success recipe that enables you to pursue your passion and earn from it.
- Easy Banana Recipes Blog
- The Easy Banana Recipes Blog brings you the latest tried and tested, delicious banana recipes and reviews for you and your to enjoy.
- Share Your Favorite Banana Recipe
- These are recipes submitted to easy-banana-recipes.com by our visitors. Check out our Visitors Favorite Banana Recipe Collection!
- Recipe Resources
- Here is an interesting list of recipe resource websites that are informative and useful for aspiring cooks.
- Contact Us
- Want to contact us? Here's how.
- Vegan Banana Nut Muffins
- Moist and full of flavor, these quick and easy vegan banana nut muffins recipe needs only 15 minutes to whip up to make the best muffins for a healthy family treat.
- Curry Pineapple Banana Bread
- Not quite your usual banana bread, this red curry pineapple banana bread is spicy yet sweet, with a distinctive taste of bananas and pineapples. Here is my version of the recipe.
The Banana Chef: Sign Up Today for Your FREE Recipe E-Book & Monthly Updates!
Great tips and easy banana recipes delivered monthly.
Vietnamese Banana Cake (Banh Chuoi Nuong) with Coconut
Homemade Energy Bar Recipe with Bananas and Raisins
5 Minutes Nutella Banana Bruschetta Appetizer
Cheesy Banana Bread Butter Pudding
Melt & Mix Steamed Chocolate Banana Cake with Mixed Fruits
Egg Free & Butter Free Applesauce Banana Macadamia Nut Muffins
Healthy Banana Prune Bread Recipe with Pecans
Easy Banana Chocolate Brownies with Walnuts
No Fuss Chocolate Banana Cake
I made this one vegan for my niece and it was truly amazing! About to make it again for my in-laws and can't wait to eat some!
Karen, December 2011
Vietnamese Banana Cake
I am not a good baker AT ALL....but this was easy, delicious and I will make it again for sure!!! Happy Baking!
Valarie, Dec 2011
Wholemeal Banana Coconut Cake
Great recipe beautiful cake and a hit with my kids. Thanks!
Hayley, April 2011
Scrumptious Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
These muffins are absolutely beautiful! Who knew sour cream would make the muffins so good! Definitely a new family favourite :)
Megan Fry, December 2010
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Usually my muffins don't turn out that well, but these were AMAZING!. So soft and fluffy, and VERY yummy. Only problem now is that I have eaten too many :-)
Helen Brown, November 2010
Easy Banana Bread
Great recipe! I had two ripe bananas at home and wanted to use them right away, so I searched for ideas on the Internet. I found this recipe and decided to give it a try. Since I only had two bananas, I used only half of every ingredient (I added a dash of cinnamon) and baked it
for half the time, too! It was so delicious!
Jay, December 2011
Definitely easy, fast, moist and delumptious! Thank you
Virginia, December 2011
Lovely site I must say! when i found this recipe I thought "this is too good to be true", when I saw the comments I was like "yeah right, these are so not real". But I tried this recipe and trust me, I have NO regrets! awesome!!!! If you don't have baking soda, like I did, use two teaspoons of baking powder
Eonique B., September 2011
The cake (bread) is so yum I make nearly every month
Sara, September 2011
Thanks so much for the easy banana bread recipe. I've made other recipes but yours is by far the quickest and easiest.
Felicity, August 2011
Super easy, super yummy! I love this banana bread recipe. Thanks for sharing!:D
Jess, June 2011
Thank you for posting this recipe. The best banana bread recipe ever. My kids loved it and my work colleague loved it too. I can just eat the whole lot myself. So easy to make as well.
Thuy Do, February 2011
Love it! Cant believe how easy it was and what a beautiful cake it makes! Easy enough for my kids to do and so professional looking and tasting! Even our fussiest banana bread lover loved it!! VERY impressed!! A++++
Daggy Shaggs, February 2011
Excellent! This would have to be the most delicious and moist banana cake ever! I used wholemeal flour instead and it was still unbelievably moist. Also, I baked it for 50 mins instead, then left to cool and that helped make it more moist yet not undercooked. This has now become a firm family favourite, thankyou!.
Hannah Wilson, January 2011
Buttery Banana Cookies
I'm a 12 year old girl who just loves cooking and I was trying to find an easy banana cookie recipe.. And then I found this! I added some chocolate chips just to make it taste better, but it already tasted amazing. It was all gone in 1 day! Thanks a lot.
Lisa, December 2011
This might be my new favorite recipe! Plain, they are like mini, takealong banana bread bites! Delicious! Then I got creative, and dipped them in semisweet chocolate, then pressed a walnut on top and now they are an
elegant cookie! I wowed my friends at our cookie exchange this year, but little did they know how simple it was! Thank you for the best kept secret I'll ever have in my kitchen!
Kasai, Dec 2011
Chinese Style Steamed Banana Cake
My Australian neighbour said, this banana cake can go for competition, it's moist, light, white and beautiful.
Miki Hung, February 2011
This was a very delicious,chewy filling and healthy desert that everybody enjoyed. even without the eggs which i forgot...it came out great!!!!
Sahana Srikanth, January 2011
Wow - this worked like a charm even with a makeshift steamer.
Linda Fraser, September 2010
Easy Banana Pudding
Was craving for some pudding and tried your recipe. It was incredibly easy and good. I also added lots of bananas to the pudding. Wow - heaven!
Jean Rice, July 2010
Classic Chocolate Banana Cake
Even though I forgot the eggs, it was still so delicious and it wasn't to sweet! All you busy banana and chocolate lovers will love it cause it's easy, quick, and tastes great!
Amp, July 2011
Awesome - loved by my whole family!!
Kaz Van Hees, July 2010
Rich Buttery Banana Bread
Great easy recipe but I used brown sugar this time instead of castor as it was all I had, and wow it was sensational!
Sal Shepherd, December 2010
Sour Cream Banana Bread
Turned out lovely and moist. Was a hit with everyone. I added walnuts for a bit of texture. Thanks for the recipe!!
Hilda Ruaine, January 2011